Book trailer and Introduction

Hi, I'm MJ Boshers, author of The Faewitch book series and songwriter. I am excited to bring to the public this exciting YA series. The Faewitch will take you on an amazing ride and leave you wanting more. This series is full of adventure, romance, and more twists and turns than a pretzel. I hope once it is released everyone enjoys being brought into the story and falls in love with the characters I have created.

I am also a songwriter and have many song lyrics to share with the public. I hope to work with some amazing artists who will fall in love with them.

I started singing when I was little. I started in church, which is where most kids start I think. I always thought I would become a country singer. I mean I really thought it would happen. I even entered a contest when I was eighteen. I went to Nashville Tennessee to sing on a television show, which I forget the name of. My dad told me he over heard the producers tell one of the contestants that if they had the money for classes they would make it happen for her. My dad said as long as they don't say this to me I would be okay. Unfortunately, as soon as I walked in the room the man told me I needed money for classes. I was devastated, but gracefully walked away. When we got back in the car my dad could tell I was upset and he looked at me through the rear view mirror and told me if I really wanted this he would make it happen. I have never felt the way I felt at that moment before. I realized how much my dad loved me. We didn't have a lot of money so I knew he wanted me to be happy. It touched my heart so much that he would do this for me. It also made me realize I couldn't go through with it. I couldn't put my dad through debt just for a dream that might not ever happen. So we came back home and I gave up on the dream of being a country star for a while.

I focused more on work, school, and my boyfriend. I struggled for a while at what I wanted to do with my life. I went to school for a long time hoping something would come to me. After striking out at a few more things I took an English class. I fell in love with writing. I fell a little short on the grammar of things, as I am sure you will probably see in this Introduction, but story telling really came easy for me. My teacher was the best and he is probably the reason I fell in love with the art of writing. I begin to write poetry and soon it turned into songs. I let my teacher listen to one and he loved it. This gave me the strength to pursue my songwriting.

So the singing started up again along with songwriting, but I could never really feel I had potential in the singing area. I always thought everyone was better at it and again I lost my will to continue. Here we are years later and somehow back to the same path the universe was trying to get me to take a thousand times. This time I am listening and I am not giving up.

So that is what I have for you all at the moment I will continue to keep you posted on my book and my lyrics. Check out lyric page and comment and you can contact me through my email at mj_boshers@yahoo.com. Follow me on twitter @mjboshers and facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/thefaewitch?ref=hl Thanks for letting me ramble about my life and I hope you follow me on this journey. Thanks bunches MJ. Please watch my book trailer for The Faewitch.

Comments

  1. Very touching journey. Can't wait to read your book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment it means a lot. I hope to share more soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Newest Song Completed "Stand Tall"

Torment