Broken

(These lyrics appear in Novel Guardian of the Queen book 3 of The Faewitch Series)

Some things the light, some things the light can't mend
Even if, you think it can
Cause the darkness always finds a way back in
Into my heart, into my soul
This I've come, I've come to know

Chorus
Because I'm broken through and through
Though I care for you
The light soon will fade
And you will walk away
And the darkness wins again
And I am tortured by the pain
Of how this will end
Because I'm broken

You say, you say you don't care
and you're not going anywhere
But When the shadows start to form
And you see the coming storm
When lights start to dim
You will give in
And the darkness wins again

(Chorus)

Bridge
Even if the demons stay away
You couldn't love this damaged soul, anyway
So leave me to my sorrow and leave me to my pain
Because I know the darkness will remain

(Chorus)
The darkness always wins
Because I'm broken, I'm broken

Copyright MJ Boshers 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book trailer and Introduction

Newest Song Completed "Stand Tall"