Supergirl

When I was a little girl my teacher asked me
What would you like to be
I didn't have to think very long
I knew that I wanted to be strong
I wanted to save the day
And take all the pain away
Feed the hungry of the world
So naturally I want to be Supergirl

I want to fly like an angel in the sky
I want turn the wrong to right
I want to take the hurt and pain
And send it to a galaxy far away
I want to heal this old world
So I guess what I want to be is Supergirl

I'm all grown up now how time slips away
And I'm sitting here thinking about that day
Thinking about how I wanted to be strong
And I didn't have to think about it long
Cause I know I've saved the day
And I've taken some pain away
Fed the hungry, warmed the cold
Even saved a lost soul
And though there's more to do to heal this old world
I guess you can call me Supergirl

I'm gonna fly like an angel in the sky
I'm gonna turn some wrong to right
I'm gonna take some hurt and pain
And send it to a galaxy far away
I'm gonna heal this old world
So you can just call me Supergirl

And there are girls out there just like me
Fighting every day for what they believe
Trying to heal this old world
Well I guess I'm not the only Supergirl

So fly like angels in the sky
And turn some wrong to right
And take some hurt and pain
And send it to a galaxy far, far away
Feed the hungry warm the cold
Even save a lost soul
And heal this old world
Thank God, thank God for Supergirls
Here's to you, here's to all the Supergirls
Here's to all you Supergirls

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book trailer and Introduction

Newest Song Completed "Stand Tall"

Shatter