Poem "The Box"

Hi guys! I just wanted to share this poem with y'all. This is a poem about never giving up on your dreams, breaking away from what people expect of you, and doing what you feel you were put on this earth to do. Hope y'all enjoy!

 Thanks for everything, 

MJ. 

XOXO 

The Box

I’m confined inside a box which walls never end
Though this haven warms me, dreams fester within
Whispering in my ear, driving me insane
But I shall seek solace in the falling rain
Peacefulness I find most find dark and bleak
Dreariness some say is made for the weak
But every day I wake with bloody fingernails
Red streaks on the wall maps my quest of fails
Silent tears erased as my peace falls from the sky
Others huddled inside until it subsides
But I know my peace and though it may fall only on me
Eventually it will drift me out to the sprawling sea
When the time comes and the thunder sounds
l know the box will try to drag me under to drown
If I keep fighting it will lose its grip and see
That the box was never meant for someone like me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book trailer and Introduction

Newest Song Completed "Stand Tall"

Broken